15 Things We Learned in 2015
WORDS // JESSICA BILLS & KATEY LEE
1. All relationships require boundaries (even platonic ones).
2. Make your workspace a place that inspires you (candles and plants are a good start).
3. The grass is always greener on the other side (or instagram account).
4. Creative friends need creative friends.
5. Listen to your Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify.
6. Leave 5 minutes early - it’s life changing.
7. Don’t stay in a relationship just because it’s comfortable.
8. Ask your parents for advice (you don’t have to follow it, but they know things you don’t and they know you better than you think they do).
9. Be honest with yourself - not hard on yourself.
10. Hey extroverts, journaling is a great way to externally internally process.
11. If you feel like crap, don’t dress like it.
12. Procrastinating ruins everything.
13. Your feelings are real, but they are not reality.
14. Courage doesn’t mean that you aren’t afraid, it means that you don’t let fear make your decisions.
15. Hope in man always disappoints, hope in God always exceeds expectations.
From our hearts to yours, Happy New Years!
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17
PHOTO // JESSICA BILLS